Monday is done!!
I am super excited for the weekend cause two of my college girlfriends are coming to visit! It is definitely going to be a SATC weekend!
After work I came home to head into the gym for a cardio/strength workout. I did 30 minutes on the Stairmaster and then moved on to a back and biceps workout. Here is what I did;
- Assisted pull ups – 3 sets of 10 at 100lbs
- Seated rows- 3 sets of 10 at 58lbs
- Lat pull downs- 3 sets of 10 at 60lbs
- Hammer curs- 3 sets of 10 at 40lbs
- rope curls- 3 sets of 10 at 45lbs
- bar curls- 2 sets of 10 at 45lbs and 1 set at 50lbs
- I also did abs on the Captains Chair – 3 sets of 20
To finish up the workout I did 7 minutes of the elliptical.
I am definitely craving a run but I am still planning on taking this week off. Even though my foot feels considerably better than Saturday. Yay!!
We had a guest for dinner. My husbands friend from business school is staying with us for the night while he interviews. So it was nice to cook for an additional person.
Dinner came from this book:
And I made a Italian Vegetable Brown Rice Casserole. It took a little longer to make than I expected but it timed well with when my Husband came home from work.
Now off to relax and watch some tv and start a new day!